- On acceptance of our quotation, our team in the office will confirm and agree on a suitable start date with you.
- We will then make the appropriate arrangements for material, skip and (where required) scaffolding delivery and set up as appropriate. We will communicate with you as required throughout this process.
- When Eurocell materials arrive (fascia boards etc.), please keep the delivery note to attach to your invoice as this is your direct 20-year factory guarantee from Eurocell.
- On the start date of the planned work, our fitting team will notify you of their arrival and communicate any information you may need to be aware of. Please feel free to discuss any queries you may have on the day, they are very experienced and knowledgeable.
- Our Site Supervisor will also do an EHS Survey before work begins, to ensure that the site is set up and safe for work. You will be advised if there are any issues you should be aware of.
Scaffolding companies get contracted in to scaffold over conservatories.
We cut the concrete gutter into small blocks and knock them off so they can go straight into the on-site skip.
The fascia boards are screwed to the wood then the roof vents to the top of the fascia boards.
Gutters are cleaned, roof tiles are put back in place & pointed up.
Preparation for cutting the concrete gutters off;
We remove the bottom layer of tiles and clean the existing gutter.
Wood is placed to the concrete with fixings for stabilisation ready for the fascia and gutter to be fitted.
Aluminium gutter, Eaves guard & leaf guard (optional extra) are fitted.
Scaffolding is removed and site is cleaned up.
AFTER WORK COMPLETION
Once the work is completed, our team will clean up the site as appropriate. We will not leave the site until you are completely satisfied with the end result.
Once payment is made we will post out your receipt of payment with a copy of the invoice and guarantee for your records. Please keep your delivery note from Eurocell with the TLG invoice, so that if you should have any issues in the future, you have all the relevant documentation to hand.