Harrow Concrete Gutters
Concrete Gutters can impact your family’s health, your property, and your pocket! TLG Gutters offer Concrete Gutter repairs and replacement throughout Harrow.
Harrow Concrete Gutter Replacement
Age and weather conditions will cause concrete gutters to move and shift, resulting in breaks of joints between blocks causing leaks, building damage and possible collapse of external guttering. This also leads to problems with damp arising in the walls and in the loft, as well as potential mould growth.
Replacing your concrete gutters will put a stop to this, and prevent any further collapse of the concrete guttering. If you're based in Harrow and would like to talk to an experienced specialist about replacing your concrete guttering with an attractive, durable and economical replacement, call TLG Gutters today - 020 8419 8480.
Benefits of having your Harrow Concrete Gutter replaced with Aluminium:
- ATTRACTIVE - Colours DO NOT FADE for 20 years
- STRENGTH - They can hold 3 times as much water as plastic
- DURABLE - 20 Year Guarantee – Should last 50 years
- No fittings visible, cannot tell the visual difference to PVC except it doesn’t fade
- ENVIRONMENTALLY - Classed as “green” as it is made from hydropower and fully recyclable
- GUARANTEE - 0.9mm version has BBA certificate for 30 years
- ECONOMIC - Fit once, you won’t replace guttering for decades
- EVERLASTING - The same sealants used as used in the construction of sea walls
- TOUGH - Ogee shape makes it take the weight of a ladder
Repair Harrow Concrete Gutters
If your Harrow concrete gutters have failed, they may be causing unseen damage to your property. Leaking concrete gutters can cause water to find a way into the wall cavity, and seep into the property causing damage to the internal plaster. A costly fix that can be avoided if you upgrade to aluminium gutters today. Call our Harrow based experts on 020 8419 8480 to arrange a free visit.