Finlock Gutter Repairs in Liverpool
Finlock Gutters, also known as Concrete Gutters, can impact your family’s health, your property, and your pocket! TLG Gutters offer Finlock Gutter repairs and replacement throughout Liverpool.
Liverpool Finlock Gutter Replacement
Age and weather conditions will cause finlock gutters to move and shift, resulting in breaks of joints between blocks causing leaks, building damage and possible collapse of external guttering. This also leads to problems with damp arising in the walls and in the loft, as well as potential mould growth.
Replacing your finlock gutters will put a stop to this, and prevent any further collapse of the finlock guttering. If you're based in Liverpool and would like to talk to an experienced specialist about replacing your finlock guttering with an attractive, durable and economical replacement, call TLG Gutters today - 0151 268 0536.
Benefits of having your Liverpool Finlock Gutter replaced with Aluminium:
- ATTRACTIVE - Colours DO NOT FADE for 20 years
- STRENGTH - They can hold 3 times as much water as plastic
- DURABLE - 20 Year Guarantee – Should last 50 years
- No fittings visible, cannot tell the visual difference to PVC except it doesn’t fade
- ENVIRONMENTALLY - Classed as “green” as it is made from hydropower and fully recyclable
- GUARANTEE - 0.9mm version has BBA certificate for 30 years
- ECONOMIC - Fit once, you won’t replace guttering for decades
- EVERLASTING - The same sealants used as used in the construction of sea walls
- TOUGH - Ogee shape makes it take the weight of a ladder
Repair Liverpool Finlock Gutters
If your Liverpool finlock gutters have failed, they may be causing unseen damage to your property. Leaking finlock gutters can cause water to find a way into the wall cavity, and seep into the property causing damage to the internal plaster. A costly fix that can be avoided if you upgrade to aluminium gutters today. Call our Liverpool based experts on 0151 268 0536 to arrange a free visit.